- Check Please Lakeland Blue Pillows CheckPleaseLakelandPillows$27.74
- Check Please Koi Orange Pillows CheckPleaseKoiPillows$27.74
- Check Please Sunshine Yellow Throw Pillows check_please_sunshine_yellow_pillows$27.74
- Zig Zag Avocado Green zig_zag_avocado_green$15.74
- Triangle Tapestry Multi Green Throw Pillows triangle_tapestry_multi_green$15.74
- Souk Treasure Indian Blue Throw Pillows souk_treasure_indian_blue_pillows$17.24
- Imani Jet Black Throw Pillows imani_jet_black_pillows$21.74
- Hojas Cubanas Rainforest Throw Pillows hojas_cubanas_rainforest_pillows$23.24
- Blue Sky Blue/Gold/Gray Throw Pillows blue_sky_blue_gold_gray_pillows$15.74
- Basenji Tangerine Multicolored Throw Pillows basenji_tangerine_multicolored_pillows$21.74
- Auretta Persimmon Blue Throw Pillows auretta_persimmon_blue_pillows$19.49
- Auretta Peacock Gray Throw Pillows auretta_peacock_gray_pillows$19.49
Shop The Most Exciting Selection of Decorative Pillow Designs
In case you haven’t guessed it already, we know a thing or two about decorative pillows! At Pillow Perfect, we take our living room throw pillows very seriously. Every aspect, such as how well a pattern or design works with other colors is considered before becoming inventory. Simply put, we care about your decorating process.
We know that without a solid plan it can become overwhelming to use living room throw pillows. A seemingly simple decision between changing your purple throw pillows or repainting the walls can turn into something you agonize over for months, but we’re here to let you in on a secret. The feel and look of your spaces are held in the throw pillows for your couch, bed, or chairs.
The fact is, decorative throw and accent pillows are one of the easiest ways to create a new look in a space. We know the difference between blue and teal, and how that subtle color change can help or hurt a room’s overall look. You might think you need to replace your beloved comfy couch; however, by switching your sofa pillows a couple times a year, you create fresh looks without breaking the bank.
Consider using different shapes for your living room throw pillows, from bolster pillows to classic squares or ovals on a sofa. Or, to give a small loveseat or settee an interesting look, use an odd number of pillows.
Throw two pillows in one corner and one in the other. Play with textures by incorporating couch pillows with fringe or embroidery for a fun, bohemian look. On the other hand, quilted or faux fur pillows look chic on a classic leather sofa.