- Illuminaire Pewter Pillows illuminairepewterpillows$31.49
- Illuminaire Blush Pillows illuminaireblushpillows$31.49
- Serafina Dusty Rose Pillows serafinarosepillows$50.24
- Serafina Stone Pillows serafinastonepillows$50.24
- Fearless Blush Pillows fearlessblushpillows$31.49
- Amagansett Summer Pillows amagansettsummerpillows$35.24
- Harlow Stripe Blush Pillows harlopwstripepillows$36.74
- Stitches Ocean Pillows stithesoceanpillows$31.49
- Fantasy Fleur Pillows fantasyfleurpillows$31.49
- Stencil Vine Ocean Pillows stencilvinepillows$31.49
- Wailea Coast Pillows waileacoastpillows$31.49
- Painted Triangles Verte Pillows paintedtrianglespillows$31.49
Shop The Most Exciting Selection of Decorative Pillow Designs
In case you haven’t guessed it already, we know a thing or two about decorative pillows! At Pillow Perfect, we take our living room throw pillows very seriously. Every aspect, such as how well a pattern or design works with other colors is considered before becoming inventory. Simply put, we care about your decorating process.
We know that without a solid plan it can become overwhelming to use living room throw pillows. A seemingly simple decision between changing your purple throw pillows or repainting the walls can turn into something you agonize over for months, but we’re here to let you in on a secret. The feel and look of your spaces are held in the throw pillows for your couch, bed, or chairs.
The fact is, decorative throw and accent pillows are one of the easiest ways to create a new look in a space. We know the difference between blue and teal, and how that subtle color change can help or hurt a room’s overall look. You might think you need to replace your beloved comfy couch; however, by switching your sofa pillows a couple times a year, you create fresh looks without breaking the bank.
Consider using different shapes for your living room throw pillows, from bolster pillows to classic squares or ovals on a sofa. Or, to give a small loveseat or settee an interesting look, use an odd number of pillows.
Throw two pillows in one corner and one in the other. Play with textures by incorporating couch pillows with fringe or embroidery for a fun, bohemian look. On the other hand, quilted or faux fur pillows look chic on a classic leather sofa.