Throw Pillows - Decorative Toss and Accent Pillows | Pillow Perfect
- French Postale 16.5-Inch Throw Pillow 430898Reg Price $29.99 Special Price $22.50 You Save 25%
- New Damask Greystone 16.5-Inch Throw Pillow 434124Reg Price $29.99 Special Price $22.50 You Save 25%
- Holiday Poinsettia Rectangular Throw Pillow 581309Reg Price $49.99 Special Price $37.50 You Save 25%
- Holiday Poinsettia 18-inch Throw Pillow 581316Reg Price $67.99 Special Price $51.00 You Save 25%
- Holiday Poinsettia 16.5-inch Throw Pillow 581323Reg Price $48.99 Special Price $36.75 You Save 25%
- Holiday Poinsettia 25-inch Floor Pillow 581330Reg Price $92.99 Special Price $69.75 You Save 25%
- Leaves 18-inch Embroidered Throw Pillow 530420$37.99
- Large Paisley 18-inch Embroidered Throw Pillow 530437$37.99
- Butterfly Floral 18-inch Embroidered Throw Pillow 530468$37.99
- Quatrefoil Tile 18-inch Embroidered Throw Pillow 530499$37.99
- Quatrefoil Navy 18-inch Embroidered Throw Pillow 531489$37.99
Find The Most Exciting Selection of Throw Pillow Designs
In case you haven’t guessed it already, we know a thing or two about throw pillows! At Pillow Perfect, we take our pillows very seriously. Every aspect, from the comfort level of our chair pads to how well a pattern or design works with other colors is considered before becoming inventory. Simply put, we care about your decorating process.
We know that without a solid plan it can become overwhelming. A seemingly simple decision between changing your purple throw pillows or repainting the walls can turn into something you agonize over for months, but we’re here to let you in on a secret. The feel and look of your spaces are held in the throw pillows for your couch or chairs.
The fact is, decorative throw pillows are one of the easiest ways to create a new look in a space. We know the difference between blue throw pillows and teal throw pillows, and how that subtle color change can help or hurt a room’s overall look. You might think you need to replace your beloved comfy couch; however, by switching your sofa pillows a couple times a year, you create fresh looks without breaking the bank.
Consider using different shapes for your throw pillows, from bolster pillows to classic squares or ovals on a sofa. Or, to give a small loveseat or settee an interesting look, use an odd number of pillows.
Throw two pillows in one corner and one in the other. Play with textures by incorporating couch pillows with fringe or embroidery for a fun, bohemian look. On the other hand, quilted or faux fur pillows look chic on a classic leather sofa.